VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has anyone else experienced a "time expired" message on the Ilo DVDRHD04? I noticed that my regularly scheduled TV programs did not record. When checking the timer setup display, I found a red triangle "X" symbol next to three of the four programs, and a message the bottom of the screen stating "Error: Time expired". Anyone know what that's about? Usually just accessing the program settings and hitting OK clears the error, but it's annoying to come home and find none of my shows recorded!

Also, I've noted the unit randomly recording small bits of random channels at random times. Seems extremely odd and unexplained. Firmware bugs perhaps, but I'm running the latest firmware, and get the feeling we won't see any more new firmwares.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi fmillion, i have 2 hd04s and came accross some similiar experiences as you have. The "error time expired" notification is always there when a timer has actually expired. I had problems as you did with timers that I'd set and weren't recording anymore, this happenned with my weekly and daily timers. My problem was that I had set a START and END date in the ADVANCE features on some of the timers, not all, and when the END date came about , the timers stopped, couldn't figure it out until I went and checked the ADVANCED settings and saw what I did, I tried to clear the ADVANCED settings but they wouldn't cooperate. The only way I was able to clear the Start and End date issue was to completly delete the timer and reset it leaving the advanced setting blank.

Hope this helps.

Cheers CC
    Quote Quote