Hi all, I have to be able to write a stream that contains the info to be displayed when the user tune his the digital tv to our radio station. To do that I need to understand what to put into the header and what crc algorithm to use.
I recognize that in the header that this message has the table id = 9A. I read a lot and I still cant find anything related to this table id. Anyway the header is not hard to decode but I cant find how to calculate the crc code attached to the package. There`s a bunch of crc calculators on the web but none of them gives me the result I have in the samlpe package.
As far as I know crc algorithms have this parameters: order (32 in this case) a caracteristic polynom (0x4c11db7 is the one I supposed should work) a seed or initial value and an xor value (i'm using 0xFFFFFFFF for both). I have changed the parameter trying almost every convination and I still cant find the code of the sample package.
The questions:
Does anybody recognize the table id I wrote upwards (9A)??
Can you give me some details on the crc calculation or any kind of advice to get it right??

Thanks a lot
fede