VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, I would like to make a quiz DVD with DVD Lab 2.5, but I have never used DVD Lab before.

My mother will have her birthday on Sunday and I would like to make a quiz for her with 30 questions.

I have created the quiz with the assistant in the menu. I have used the instructions from here http://mediachance.com/dvdlab/tutorial/quiz1.pdf but I don't know if I have worked correctly.

If I burn the quiz DVD (30 questions + start monitor + end monitor) in an *.img file, and I start it (I click on the *.vob file) the questions run very quickly through the picture.

I start the img - then comes the first, 2nd.... up to the 30th question and the DVD stops.

- I start the DVD
    - Then: Start monitor with the instructions for my mum
    - Then CLICK to start the quiz
    - question 1 with two buttons "Right" or "Wrong" - if she is "right", then I click on "Right" and the second question will come
    - after answering the 30th question there should come an overview with the amount of the right answers (e. g. 10)

What do I have to do to let this work?

I can send you my presentation.

Greetings
    Knut
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try burning it to a dvd and playing it on a set-top box. Clicking on vob in an image file is not how DVDs work. What software player are you using?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I'm using kmplayer.

OK i will do it.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!