VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Firstly im sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum......

Ok..I bought one of my kids this mp3 player http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.Fashionable_Mini_Clip_MP3_Digital_Player_TF_Card_Rea...r_Golden-46327 it uses a micro tft card to store the mp3s and play them.. My first problem is when i tested it out with 2 different tft cards its playing back the songs at a really slow slow speed like and old 16 rpm or satanic voices style!! also in the description i got the usb to player connector..im not sure if i just plug this in to charge the mp3 player..i cant use the plug adapter as im in europe..i had it plugged in for a couple of hours and i dont know if its charged as when its turned on a red light blinks on and off every 5 seconds or so..

Anyway any help or input welcome..Thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Soixante View Post
    Anyway any help or input welcome..Thank you
    Hi
    Maybe the player is picky about which mp3 files it can play properly.
    Try some different files...
    Low bitrate
    High bitrate
    Constant bitrate
    Variable bitrate
    Quote Quote  
  3. yes i just tried that..no difference..if this thing is not charged up properly would that be the cause??Like i said i have no idea if its charged...im just assuming the blinking red light is the norm as my other son has an mp3 player with tft card that always does this.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    battery charge won't make any difference in playing speed. it's a cheap chinese pos. send it back it's defective. don't ask for a replacement, get your money back and spend a little more on a name brand.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Get a refurbished sansa clip / clip+.

This is the best cheapest mp3 player I have ever used.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    battery charge won't make any difference in playing speed. it's a cheap chinese pos. send it back it's defective. don't ask for a replacement, get your money back and spend a little more on a name brand.
    I was hoping that wouldnt be the answer..as to be honest thats what i thought..thanks
    Quote Quote