VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. In response to a request on Doom9 from a few months back to add Unicode support to subtitlecreator I have created a modified version that can be downloaded here for anyone interested who wants to test it. It also tries to autodetect the encoding of the subtitle file so it doesn't have to be manually selected. From a few sample srt files I created it seems to work fine.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey amtm great work, I've been using Subtitle Creator for years, and I can really feel the tool is getting better and better, now I'm eager to use the new version with utf-8 support. the link that you've provide here is not work, please update it or post a new link, get up with the great work
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by amtm View Post
    In response to a request on Doom9 from a few months back to add Unicode support to subtitlecreator I have created a modified version that can be downloaded here for anyone interested who wants to test it. It also tries to autodetect the encoding of the subtitle file so it doesn't have to be manually selected. From a few sample srt files I created it seems to work fine.
    Can you please upload it again to a reasonable site like Mediafire? As the previous poster said, the link is dead. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Does anyone have this RC3 version they can share? I know it isn't official but UTF-8 is a pretty common format for subtitles.
    Quote Quote