VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I tried to use ffmpeg 0.0.9e to make a backup from a dvd with several presets (schnelles DVD, schnelles SVCD; should be fast DVD in english) but there is always the pop-up with "DVDNA_KEY/DVDNA2_KEY" when I press "Start".

Is this not possible without registration, or what does that mean? I could only find a hint for a disabled function at Tools -> dvd>dvd4 in the manual. Which functions are disabled in the Demo-Version?

Another test with a .mov-Movie seems to work without problems.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Sorry, there is a bug in the german localization file which displays that text instead of the real error message (You can switch to english by selecting Apple-I on the application icon and enabling only the english language. This will be fixed in next release.)

The error is "Keine DVD im Laufwerk nicht ansprechbar. Aus Copyright-Gründen ist es nicht möglich, DVD-Medien als Quelldateien zu wählen. Bitte wählen Sie eine Datei oder eine unverschlüsselten VIDEO_TS-Ordner von ihrer Festplatte.".
    Quote Quote  
  3. The file with the error message is a VOB-file on my harddisk (created from a DVD with 0SEX).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Move it in the Movies folder.
    Quote Quote