VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have Rossetta Stone .iso files, they are not working when I run them with MagicIso. It only opens up the File folder so I can see the contents of the .iso. Anyone know how to make this work? Do I have to get a different program? Thanks for the help!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What exactly is preventing you from burning it to a CD/DVD and using that?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lowellriggsiam View Post
    What exactly is preventing you from burning it to a CD/DVD and using that?
    I dont have a DVD Burner on my Laptop.

Its a big(ish) file too/ 1.4 GB.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gigantuouse View Post
    I have Rossetta Stone .iso files, they are not working when I run them with MagicIso. It only opens up the File folder so I can see the contents of the .iso. Anyone know how to make this work? Do I have to get a different program? Thanks for the help!
    Yeah, you have to mount it to a virtual drive, you could try MagicDisc, Daemon Tools, DVDFab Virtual Drive, ect.

This what the "TOOLS" section is for
    https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/iso-image
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why not install from the original program disc(s), then? (Why go to the trouble of converting commercial software to ISO images if you're not going to burn them to disc?)
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    Originally Posted by gigantuouse View Post
    I have Rossetta Stone .iso files, they are not working when I run them with MagicIso. It only opens up the File folder so I can see the contents of the .iso. Anyone know how to make this work? Do I have to get a different program? Thanks for the help!
    Yeah, you have to mount it to a virtual drive, you could try MagicDisc, Daemon Tools, DVDFab Virtual Drive, ect.

This what the "TOOLS" section is for
    https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/iso-image

I appreciate it. I can move my thread there.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Ai Haibara View Post
    Why not install from the original program disc(s), then? (Why go to the trouble of converting commercial software to ISO images if you're not going to burn them to disc?)
    I didn't convert them to ISO image. It was converted for me, now I dont know what to do with it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Contact Rossetta Stone about obtaining a copy of their program that you bought and have the cd/dvd sent to you,having an iso of the program is considered warez unless you have the original cd's that were sent to you.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote