VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello all,

I recently moved to the UK and picked up this DVD player only to find out its not multi region, are there any codes/hacks out there to allow me to play my region 1 DVDs on this player? Much appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    If you have to ask, probably their aren't any but we do sometimes get posts later with hacks so you might get lucky. Just don't count on it.

If you are looking for region free players your first rule should be to always avoid anything made by Sony and Samsung. Philips still makes some players that can be made region free, although they officially deny it. Pioneer has also continued to make some. If you get a player to go into region free mode don't ever update the firmware on it because we've had a lot of reports of players losing region mode permanently after a firmware upgrade.
    Quote Quote  
  3. did you ever find the hack for your dvd 4010kb?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Any news on this hack at all? I've just bought this player as a "cheap and cheerful" as my old player died on me and I don't have a lot of money to spend on a replacement. I was fully expecting I could easily find a hack online...but no joy!
    Quote Quote