VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Posted in another thread but wasn't sure if it was the right one.

Got a problem with the file size. Had a quick look around but can't find solution and hope someone knows whats going on.

Trying to burn 3 files onto a dvd-5 disk. All goes well until its just about to burn them, then it pops up saying the files are to big to fit on the disk.
    Before starting the conversion, I checked that the bar below that shows if the files will fit on the disk was red and it wasn't, it was blue. Was able to fit 2 fine but not 3. Even if i'm about to just do 1 file the size looks a lot bigger than it should be. bigger than the original file. The original file sizes for the files are about 800mb each. I do have the automatic bit rate on.

Have been able to put the same 3 files on the disk using convertxtodvd with quite a bit of space left over but just don't like the quality it produces and not sure how to change it, so I'm a bit confused why I am having problems with avstodvd.

Hope someone can help, thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Whenever asking questions about AvsToDVD you should always include the log so people (especially the developer) can see what you did or didn't do. If I were you I'd edit your post in the dedicated thread to include the log file and delete (or ask a mod to delete) this thread.
    Quote Quote