VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm recording with an HDPVR2 (Hauppauge). Is there any way to turn off the display once I start recording? I don't want any video coming through my PC once the recording starts. It was possible with a little check box on the original HDPVR.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can't you just minimize the program while recording? I run with the program minimized and press the button on the HDPVR2 to start and stop recording.

Or you could build a capture graph with GraphEdit or GraphStudio and run that with a batch file.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dmacgreg37 View Post
    I'm recording with an HDPVR2 (Hauppauge). Is there any way to turn off the display once I start recording? I don't want any video coming through my PC once the recording starts. It was possible with a little check box on the original HDPVR.
    With the Hauppauge Capture Tool yes it under the Setting Tab check the Box None under Video Decoding that will Disable Pervirw Mode
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by SHS View Post
    Originally Posted by dmacgreg37 View Post
    I'm recording with an HDPVR2 (Hauppauge). Is there any way to turn off the display once I start recording? I don't want any video coming through my PC once the recording starts. It was possible with a little check box on the original HDPVR.
    With the Hauppauge Capture Tool yes it under the Setting Tab check the Box None under Video Decoding that will Disable Pervirw Mode
    Awesome. Thanks.
    Quote Quote