VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

please I have the dino-nle that (at the moment) cannot output the video signal trow hardware (teorically it can with BOXX hardware, but here he cannot)

so I'm forced to view the video in the monitor-pc

my pc is a hp envy j113el notebook that have 2 video boards (intel hd4600+nvidia gt750M) and a HDMI output that can clone/extend-desktop the screen on the hdmi output

I was wonder: is there a way to output the video-only (and not the entire screen image) of the playback video window on the HDMI output? I have connected a secondary 1920x1080 pc-monitor in the HDMI output but I see the clone of this image:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CASADEI.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	26943

The dino-nle use directdraw to show image in the playback window of the nle
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Should include current operating system in system specs

Simplest method > Windows magnifier ... add 30 seconds in front of video before the required part starts playback ... this should give you enough time to center the video output.

thou artifacts such as pixelation may be seen.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Are you a cat freak?
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Bjs View Post
    Should include current operating system in system specs

Simplest method > Windows magnifier ... add 30 seconds in front of video before the required part starts playback ... this should give you enough time to center the video output.

thou artifacts such as pixelation may be seen.
    I have windows 8.1 32bit, possibly I would like see in full screen and in the secondary monitor the only playback window of the NLE
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Are you a cat freak?
    no no: I'm a cat ^^

Name:	selfie.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	26949
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Are you a cat freak?
    No, he's an obsolete NLE freak...

You could set your camera on a tripod, zoom in on the preview window and feed the signal out HDMI cable into your external monitor. Whala... a new bone for Dino to chew on
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  7. my dino-nle is a super nle for cats! 2 days ago I have send to my broadcats television a .mp4 news and it has worked very well ^^
    Quote Quote  
  8. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by marcorocchini View Post
    my dino-nle is a super nle for cats! 2 days ago I have send to my broadcats television a .mp4 news and it has worked very well ^^
    As for the VideoHelp members who have helped you and taught you some things,

¿ did their names appear in the ending credits ?
    Quote Quote  
  9. yes but nle is incomplete until it don't have a input drivers that able it to read natively mpeg2, mxf, mp4 and various other formats. My cats are working on it, it need a driver ^^

Name:	catdriver.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	26952
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I guess you must enjoy having the moderators move your posts to Off-Topic. You may find them amusing, but the large cat pictures and cat references you post for fun have no place in a video forum.
    Quote Quote  
  11. oh my ***! Oh gui we are only 5 cats !!!

Name:	CCAT.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	26953

but maybe I think (my cat have) solved

--> In windows 8.1 when you use a program that use DirectShow is necessary to able the "DirectPlay" option in "Legacy components" (programs and functionality)

--> Speed Razor NLE can manage the "fullscreen option" only modify the playback module DDRAW.RZF @ HEX 8EE4 change value JNE to JE (from 75 to 74)

with this appear a new window (il place the VGA/EXTERNAL) called "in sync Microsoft DirectX video player/sync settings" in witch is possible have the fullscreen in the 2° monitor (when connected)

Name:	PBFULL.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	829.4 KB
ID:	26954

Name:	PB3.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	26956
    Last edited by marcorocchini; 18th Aug 2014 at 16:14.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    I guess you must enjoy having the moderators move your posts to Off-Topic. You may find them amusing, but the large cat pictures and cat references you post for fun have no place in a video forum.

grrr

Name:	ccat7.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	26958
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!