VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. www.artofsale.net has this unit for 454.99 with free shipping! I think I am ready to make this plunge, from what I heard it is the same unit as the 510 except with a few new features and a slimmer design? Has anyone got one of these models yet> ? Any major issues that I should know about before buying?
    Quote Quote  
  2. If i'm not mistaking I believe the i.LINK (IEEE 1394) input is missing from this unit. Do double check though.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by K_cin_az
    www.artofsale.net has this unit for 454.99 with free shipping! I think I am ready to make this plunge, from what I heard it is the same unit as the 510 except with a few new features and a slimmer design? Has anyone got one of these models yet> ? Any major issues that I should know about before buying?
    Check out the following thread for more info regarding the DVR-520H model:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=18fdcc0cfb7e0595e98873bd1145dda8&threadid=415232

Pioneer will very likely not provide warranty on products sold by most internet outlets, and it's something to consider before ordering.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Help! I have a Pioneer DVR-520H-s which switches itself off completely when it finishes recording. When I say it switches itself off I mean, NO power on the on-screen display or the unit at all. I can get it to come to life again ONLY by unplugging the power cable, leaving it for say, half an hour and then plugging it in again. Does anyone know what the problem might be and how I could fix it? Thanks
    Quote Quote