VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there..
    I have a DaVinci Code DVD with over six subs,but I wanna put my arabic subs instead of Spanish,so I demuxed using pgcdemux and then muxed using Muxman after I put the .sup arabic subtitle in the track of the Spanish subtitle.so I got everything right until now.

But when copied the vobs that Muxman gave me to the original directory of the movie,and played the movie with Power DVD 6 I chose the spanish subtitles in the subs selection menu,the movi e began and the subs were arabic but the colors of the subs were so so so red not only in the arabic subs but in all the subs, so I used DVDSubEdit to edit the subs colors,and every thing was fine in DVDSubEdit,but when I played the movie again the subs were perfect in the begining (Black and white),but after about 15 minutes,the subs color turned into BLUE AND GREEN .
    so again I went to DVDSubEdit and opened the full domain,but in DVDSubEdit the colors of all the subs were perfect not BLUE AND GREEN,but I recognised something in DVDSubEdit,in the first 15 minutes of the subs,the IGNORE CLUT and the Automatic Clut options were active but unchecked, but in the remaining subs the IGNORE CLUT option was not active,it was gray.

I repeated the whole operations about 15 times and I always got the same problem.

SO CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    CAESAR
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No idea how that tool work's at the best of time's ... didnt like it ... moving the sub's yes , but that was all .

Open dvd in pgcedit , go down to affected title , and double click it to open the cell's display , take a squizz at the colour panel ... Change them too a more suitable set ...

Open another instance of pgcedit , open a dvd directly from dvd drive , cancel the scan and ignore the error , go down to it's title and copy the colour code from it , and paste them in your's , save your's and close both instance's of pgcedit , and check how it work's .

The only other possibility I have seen is something not right with the format or other of the sub itself might have triggered and error during the mux stage , and it just kept on going till the job was done .
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did you have a look at this guide:
    http://download.videohelp.com/DVDSubEdit/Guides/ChangingColors/Guide.htm

Cheers
    Manusse
    Quote Quote  
  4. Oh yes I read this before I post my question,this guide didn't handle problems like mine,it didn't talk about why the clut changes every 15 minutes..

so I'm still stock in the same problem.

Thanks In Advance
    Caesar
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    "the IGNORE CLUT and the Automatic Clut options were active but unchecked" ... ???

A: To be active they must be checked ... if unchecked , they cant be active , can they ...

Just checked 3 of my creation's , and these two are always unchecked by default .

If this dosent solve the issue , you might want to try one of the earlier version's ... the latest work's fine .
    Check the subtitle dosent contain "doubled up" special system character's , which might cause the trip up .
    Quote Quote