VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I currently have been backing up my Blurays to my computer and just now started doing TV Series. I first started with Supernatural Season 1 Disc 1. I am using the latest version of DVDFab 9 and my settings are MKV Passthrough. When I load up the disc it only shows the Episodes as one large 4 hour file. I ripped it and the audio ends up being out of sync when skipping ahead.

What I want to do is have individual episode files and not 1 large file with 4 episodes combined. How do I get DVD Fab to do that? Also, how do I fix the Audio sync problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. You could use MakeMKV instead; it can rip particular playlist files. (Free while in beta. As a version expires, either get a new key from the website or install a newer version.) Or perhaps there's a way in Fab to rip individual episodes, I don't have DVDFab installed currently. Either way, you'll probably find the sync problem gone when you rip separate episodes.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I used DVDFab before switching to Handbrake just a few days ago, so my own personal experience with DVDFab is still fresh in my mind.
    When it comes to some TV show DVDs/Blu-rays, the discs may have one large file that is all the eps of that disc combined. However, right below that item in the list should be a + button that, when clicked, reveals the full list of individual episodes. Do you see that + button?

I unfortunately don't have any tips on solving the out-of-sync issue, sorry...
    Last edited by Hmmm; 3rd Jan 2016 at 11:10. Reason: Accidentally included quote in my post, which wasn't necessary.
    Quote Quote