VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey mates i'd been searching and trying to make nice movie menus with audio , subtitles etc selection but nero doesn't seems fit my requirements be noted that im just freshie into video making junkies hoping u might giving handy guides and what application should be use stuff like that thanks advance for guides..
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    A lot of people here use the free GUIforDVDAuthor program. It won't work for me because of some DLL conflicts on my PC, but maybe it will work for you.

Your post has nothing to do with BUP and IFO files. A better subject would be "Need help to make menus".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As for the look of a menu, you can create the background and buttons with any number of imaging software programs, like Photoshop. Then, you would use a good DVD Authoring program to assign DVD navigation commands to your buttons or texts. Give GUIforDVDAuthor a try (it's free under the Tools section of this site). There is a bit of a learning curve, but it is gives you lots of capabilities, and there are some decent guides on using it.

For your video content, you likely need video editing software like Vegas, Premiere, etc. to make the movie before you ever try to author the final DVD.

Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just look in "Tools" ,left side of this page, for an DVD Authoring software, there is quite a few.
    Lots of people use TMPGEnc DVD author (TDA), I use DVD Lab Pro very flexible.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    awesome feedback and thanks to all who gave a hand,appreciated it cheerzies!!
    Quote Quote