VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I convert vob's to mpg, the volume of the audio is reduced on the mpg files. Is there any way to fix this in the VOB2MPGPRO program? I've tried checking the box, "Force AC3 Audio," in the settings, but that had no effect. I can boost the audio volume using my video editor, but that's a lot of trouble. I'd rather have the VOB2MPGPRO software maintain the original volume when it converts the vob's to mpg. Is this a bug, or is there a fix for this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    VOB2MPG doesn't reconvert anything. So it must be your player that handles the mpg with ac3 different than a vob with ac3 audio.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. I found a free DVD to MPG program called WinX Free that converts my DVD to MPG files without any loss of volume. So I will just use that program instead of VOB2MPGPRO. Thanks for such a quick response.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by dw47 View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. I found a free DVD to MPG program called WinX Free that converts my DVD to MPG files without any loss of volume. So I will just use that program instead of VOB2MPGPRO. Thanks for such a quick response.
    That does not change the FACT that there is no problem with VOB2MPEG as Baldrick pointed out. VOB2MPEG does NOT alter the volume in any way.

WinX Free is garbage......spammer.
    Quote Quote