VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I was using WMM to edit videos and it worked fine, but when I got new computer, I was having following issues...
    -Audio (song) length in timeline differs from the original, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer (even doubled), when I just play the song it works, but itīs imposible for me to sync the video with audio, when timeline isnīt accurate.
    -I tried Cyberlink Powerdirector in hope that itīll work. Audio length matches, but when I pick moment in timeline (Without video, just song in Audio trail) itīs off by 5-30 seconds !!
    Since Iīm having similar problem with both, Iīm guessing it has to do something with codecs I use.
    PS: Iīve already tried compatibility and filter based solutions.
    Help would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    check your source audio files. if they are vbr or an odd format, then try converting to wav before using them for video work.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Iīve already tried that, In prewiev mode the length matches, but in timeline itīs 40seconds shorter than original ...
    But thanks anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Iīve downloaded new codecs (No Divx) and .wav file works normally for Powerdirector (Mp3 etc. still same issue)
    I can at least start working now, but still I would appreciate solutions.
    Quote Quote