VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2420/vdubmod.png

I get sick of seeing these blind like shapes and things in my source and my output. Ive tried deinterlacing and IVTC but they just dont quite go away. The output usually looks better but it still isnt fixed.

What is up with this being in the source? Some DVD's of mine I hardly see this but its still there, while others of mine have this showing very frequently. Id think the DVD would be flawless compared to a reencode.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

The only other option I can think of is finally learn how to use AVISynth because I keep hearing so much about it. I havent been able to find out how to use it yet.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. post a sample
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by poisondeathray
    post a sample
    Of the AVI encoding or the VOB Source?
    Quote Quote  
  5. source, of course

chances are you will have to learn avisynth. anime is notorious for weird patterns
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    source, of course

chances are you will have to learn avisynth. anime is notorious for weird patterns
    well here ya go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P7JWVYYC
    Quote Quote  
  7. That sample is naruto? There are definite issues with it. I'm not an expert but you need some more complex scripts like animeivtc for this. There were a some threads on doom9 IIRC that deal specfically with this. You have rainbowing (chroma issues) , buzzing lines among other issues. My advice would be to check the doom9 threads (especially animeivtc) and ask the experts there. Chances are someone already has a script for this
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That sample is naruto? There are definite issues with it. I'm not an expert but you need some more complex scripts like animeivtc for this. There were a some threads on doom9 IIRC that deal specfically with this. You have rainbowing (chroma issues) , buzzing lines among other issues. My advice would be to check the doom9 threads (especially animeivtc) and ask the experts there. Chances are someone already has a script for this
    Thanks, Ill go ahead and do that. Ill also read up on AVISynth and see if I cant figure out how to use it.
    Quote Quote