VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I really have no idea how to title this but I've taken pics at about .7 fps and would like to put some in a video clip to share. Problem is I haven't found software that lets you adjust duration of pics to 10+ fps. I've been wanting to do this for years and still can't get it done.

I've tried slide show programs and if they don't toss in transitions etc you're lucky to get faster than 3 or 1 sec per frame instead of FPS. Win7 has dvd maker which won't let you adjust anything.

I have Adobe premier 1.5 on disc but never did figure out that program, I'm told it was ridiculous anyway. My Pinnacle studio8 disc is cracked now so I can't use that. It did the job just fine a decade ago.

Is there an open source program than can do this?

What is a better title of what I'm trying to do? Isn't is like stop motion? You'd think it would be a basic feature - "select stills > R click > set duration".

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. VirtualDub will let you specify much any frame rate you want and can open sequentially numbered image files as a video.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I didn't know it could do that, it's awesome.

Thank you.

Now I need to batch shrink my pics to a size. It looks like VirtualDub can't read a pic if it's not the same size as the first one. I trying to get photoscape to do it and haven't figured it out yet.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by slnorth View Post
    It looks like VirtualDub can't read a pic if it's not the same size as the first one.
    Yes, they must all be the same size.
    Quote Quote