VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have just started to learn scripting with AVISynth. The docs claim you can use the directshowsource command to open several .vob files by chaining together with a "+" sign. I can not get this to work. Have tried countless examples from other guides. Could someone please paste a working script line with correct syntax for both chaining the vobs and appending the fps at the end. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Correct way to open VOB's I would have to say is to use DGIndex and then MPEG2source. If you need to load the audio, there are plugins for that to.

That said it would just be directshowsource("VTS_01_1.VOB",fps=25)++directsho wsource("VTS_01_2.VOB",fps=25)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yep, load the Vobs into DGIndex, and then File->Save Project. That creates a D2V Project File which you can then use in your .avs:

LoadPlugin("C:\Path\To\DGDecode.dll")
    MPEG2Source("C:\Path\To\Movie.d2v")

Once you get the DGMPGDec package (which includes DGIndex and the DGDecode.dll), be sure to read the DGDecodeManual.html, DGIndexManual.html, and the QuickStart.html. They explain the right way to do it.
    Quote Quote