VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi to all.
    I m using XviD4PSP since august 2013 and it was fine, now i m having trouble. when I encode some files with XviD4PSP, audio and subtitle is out of sync. even this problem is exist in XviD4PSP preview mode. (before encoding).
    please help me.
    I mostly encode 1080p and 720p res files only for subtitle hard coding.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Some files? Give more infomation.
    Are they out of sync with video players?

Try also reinstall xvid4psp with all filters/addons again.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I already do that.
    my experience said that it is k lite codec pack issue, I also reinstall it. even try another version, but problem still remain, plz help.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Do you test the audio and the subs before hardcoding them into the video (maybe the same question Baldrick asked)? Are they out of synch then? And this is all downloaded stuff, right? You get what you pay for.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Some files? Give more infomation.
    Are they out of sync with video players?

Try also reinstall xvid4psp with all filters/addons again.
    your first 2 line, I didn't see earlier.!!
    you actually saying that I set subtitle or audio delay in some player. or what.?
    with video player. only subtitle is set to 500 ms delay in k lite codec pack subtitle setting. which I reset later.
    any 1080p file which I encode and hard burn the subtitle is same result. for example this file:

About Time 2013

Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media
    Codec ID : isom
    File size : 1.85 GiB
    Duration : 2h 3mn
    Overall bit rate mode : Variable
    Overall bit rate : 2 144 Kbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2014-01-02 00:33:57
    Tagged date : UTC 2014-01-02 00:33:57

Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L4.1
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : avc1
    Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
    Bit rate : 2 046 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 10.7 Mbps
    Width : 1 920 pixels
    Height : 800 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
    Frame rate mode : Constant
    Frame rate : 23.976 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.056
    Stream size : 1.76 GiB (95%)
    Writing library : x264 core 135 r2 f0c1c53
    Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=4 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.15 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-3 / threads=36 / lookahead_threads=3 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=2046 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=31250 / vbv_bufsize=31250 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Encoded date : UTC 2014-01-02 00:33:57
    Tagged date : UTC 2014-01-02 00:34:22
    Color primaries : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Bit rate : 93.8 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 104 Kbps
    Channel count : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 82.8 MiB (4%)
    Language : English
    Encoded date : UTC 2014-01-02 00:34:19
    Tagged date : UTC 2014-01-02 00:34:22
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Haroon Khan View Post
    with video player. only subtitle is set to 500 ms delay in k lite codec pack subtitle setting. which I reset later.
    any 1080p file which I encode and hard burn the subtitle is same result.
    I don't understand. Are you saying that with a delay of 500ms the subtitle is in synch? Do you remove the delay in the sub timings before hardcoding?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by Haroon Khan View Post
    any 1080p file which I encode and hard burn the subtitle is same result.
    I don't understand. Are you saying that with a delay of 500ms the subtitle is in synch? Do you remove the delay in the sub timings before hardcoding?
    I m taking abt this setting.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	22732
    but with this delay. subtitle during the video playing is not earlier or after. I mean not out of sync. and xvid4psp picks all k lite codec pack codecs. I thought this setting effect xvid4psp encoding. so I reset this by giving 0. but this setting doesn't effect.
    and remember, subtitle is not only the problem in resulting file encoded with xvid4psp. audio out of sync too.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Remove the delay in the sub then, before hardcoding it. You haven't said what kind of sub it is so I can't suggest a program to remove the delay. And XviD4PSP has a way to delay audio as well.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Remove the delay in the sub then, before hardcoding it. You haven't said what kind of sub it is so I can't suggest a program to remove the delay. And XviD4PSP has a way to delay audio as well.
    I remove delay, but hard code subtitle and audio still out of sync.
    I add srt subtitle.
    I wonder why this thing happens. when I starting using xvid4psp. it is good. I m sharing a link here where my encoded and uploaded files. (if this is spamming or some violation, then plz don't ban me. simply remove the link)
    https://www.facebook.com/desi.hollywood.reviews
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Haroon Khan View Post
    I m sharing a link here where my encoded and uploaded files.
    What a useless link. Is there really, in that whole 3 minute 20 second clip, just one line where there are subs and a person whose lips you can see moving? Yes, the subs are late. So what? You didn't fix them right. And what's your source? A blu-ray disc? Something downloaded. Something VFR, perhaps. Do you have a MediaInfo text printout for whatever it is you used as a source for that clip?

If you're having trouble with XviD4PSP, why not try a different program? My guess is that you'll have the same problem and that the problem has nothing to do with XviD4PSP.

I'm not on Facebook so I can't download the clip to study it. Maybe someone else will.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by Haroon Khan View Post
    I m sharing a link here where my encoded and uploaded files.
    What a useless link. Is there really, in that whole 3 minute 20 second clip, just one line where there are subs and a person whose lips you can see moving? Yes, the subs are late. So what? You didn't fix them right. And what's your source? A blu-ray disc? Something downloaded. Something VFR, perhaps. Do you have a MediaInfo text printout for whatever it is you used as a source for that clip?

If you're having trouble with XviD4PSP, why not try a different program? My guess is that you'll have the same problem and that the problem has nothing to do with XviD4PSP.

I'm not on Facebook so I can't download the clip to study it. Maybe someone else will.
    these was ok videos on fb page. I mean what I upload on fb is not have sub and audio problem.
    not only one clip. that whole fb page is full of short hollywood movies clip. I encode that with xvid4psp till last clip and xvid4psp works fine. but now I m facing sub and audio problem delay.
    my source is downloaded ripped bluray which are available on net.
    actually xvid4psp setting are remember me. new encoder takes time to understand.
    if you know some good encoder like xvid4psp then pls suggest me.
    (sorry for my bad english)
    p.s
    I posted mediainfo of my source. about time movie.
    Quote Quote  
  12. also, when I encode now with xvid4psp.
    in the log windows box if this line appears then audio is in encoded file is gone. I means file encode without audio.
    plz help someone. mr Baldrick where are you..?

Click image for larger version

Name:	XviD4PSP.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	22828
    Quote Quote  
  13. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have tried hardcode with something else?
    Quote Quote