VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have AnyDVD and DVDFab Passkey installed, and I wonder if IsoBuster will work with at least one of them. Because I've experienced that MakeMkv won't work with either decrypter...
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
  2. you can try makemkv latest version from https://www.videohelp.com/tools/MakeMKV#features
    i found this feature:* Reads Blu-ray discs protected with latest versions of AACS and BD+
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe I'll give it another try, yet it would only work on unprotected discs. But getting back to my question...what about IsoBuster?
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by leghorn View Post
    Maybe I'll give it another try, yet it would only work on unprotected discs. But getting back to my question...what about IsoBuster?
    what did you used to do with isoBuster?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vvideo View Post

what did you used to do with isoBuster?
    Indeed. IsoBuster's purpose is to try to recover data on discs that seem to be unreadable such as unfinalized discs. It's not intended to be a BD ripper so I think a lot of us are mystified as to why the original poster is linking IsoBuster to BD decryption tools.
    Quote Quote  
  6. yeah,your post mystified me. but i know your need is using makemkv. Can you know handbrake? you can try it with anydvd or dvdfab.
    Quote Quote