VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey fellas, I went to search for an answer but I didn't find anything quite matching my question.

You see all I want todo is add a pic that appears at the beginning of a dvd, like the FBI warning. I don't want to edit anything at all, just display a pic at the beginning for like 3-4 seconds, then proceed into the dvd.

I was thinking ripping the movie into movie files and adding it and THEN reauthoring it, but I'd lose the orginal menu, right? From what I picked up on when I search that's the conclusion I came to.

Ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. you would be able to do this with dvd remake pro
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ah.. thank you, but is there anything else? I have a bit to spend on a good dvd program than can just do this simple task - and I've heard varied comments on dvdremake.

Oh, also audio has to play with the pic/still menu thats going to be displayed.

Any help appreciated guys! As always.
    Quote Quote  
  4. once again go with dvd remake pro,

it is a very good app that will do what you want and you do not have to re-author the disc. Thats what makes the app so nice. You can literally do almost anything you want to an already authored dvd without reauthoring anything.-- Easily worth the money
    Quote Quote