Hello,
I am trying to capture with the divx codec and the lame mp3 codec using several different capturing progs. I installed the lame codec by right clicking the lame inf and clicking install. It then shows up under audio codecs along with the fraunhofer version. I must disable the fraunhofer to get the lame codec to show up as an option in the capturing software. One I've tried is mainconcept. My goal is to get 44.1khz mp3 with the captured divx. the fraunhofer only list up to 22khz sampling. I am trying to stream the caputred video to my D-link dsm320 media player. It plays converted mpegs to divx perfectly. My steps are open mainconcept - go to setup, select 480x480, divx 5.11 video and lame mp3 codec at 44.1khz. After capturing I play the video and there's no audio. Gspot shows the audio as mpeg layer 3 - 2 codecs compatible installed 164kbs. Video plays fine, just no audio. If I capture with no audio compression (PCM) audio plays fine. I am running prescot 3.0Ghz with 1mb cache so that shouldn't be a problem. I am running a Hauppage wintv with no hardware encoding and winxp pro. I've tried mainconcept, gotallmedia, dr divx all with no luck. If I convert a file with dr divx it plays fine. Just won't capture the mp3 audio. Can anyone tell me how to set up to capture mp3 at 44.1khz?
Thanks,
vifa