VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everybody, my 1st time here. Im trying to add several subtitles to some video files. I downloaded many softwares, some easier to use than others, some needed and some by mistake that were not useful at all for what I needed. Luckily I found Handbrake (which I had forgotten its name next day after a succesful result the prev. night) and of course gave more headache until I found it again. Now the thing is that I play the video files on VLC and after right clicking/subs I can see and choose all subs I added to the video file. I burn files to a disc but, play them on standalone players but the problem is that I don't see any subs file anywhere.
    Apparently I can have the optional subs aviable if I have a dvd structure like you have been saying before, and I think I can do that using CdBurnerXp, but it asks me to open a VIDEO_TS folder. How can I create that folder??? I know there are easier ways to have the .srt and video files but I want these files to work exactly like a movie. Sorry if the answer is right here, I read quite a lot and Im tired of getting new softwares without findind a solution, thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    So you dug up an old thread to post about something that this thread is not even about ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I arrived here looking for ''converting or creating VIDEO_TS folder''

If you don't have the answer I'd like you to tell me where to ask, thanks

Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Bairesv View Post
    I arrived here looking for ''converting or creating VIDEO_TS folder''
    And yet you mentioned Handbrake approvingly, but it has nothing at all to do with the original subject of this thread. I'm still unclear as to what you want exactly. However, if it's to make a DVD with subs from your video files, then try AvsToDVD.

You also mentioned CDBurnerXP which a burning program only, and also has nothing to do with creating DVDs. Burn with ImgBurn when all done. If installed and if you point AvsToDVD to it, you can burn to disc also within AvsToDVD.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Bairesv,i have moved your post to a new thread,next time create a new post for other subjects instead of gravedigging others that aren't related.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!