VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi there to everyone! By chance I found this forum via Google search, and as I am trying as well to find a '80s VHS camcorder expert. I have an identification issue related to a camera from the '80s. Most likely could be a VHS one but can be as well as VHS-C. Can anyone tell me or recognise which type/brand camera filmed this images judging after the way it displays clock/date on the right side below of the screen? I have taken a snapshot from this home made movie, and I will attach it here. I will appreciate any info on the camera which filmed these images. I can be contacted at alexjoy4ever@yahoo.com for any detail. This is an historichal project, and the images are from a modern revolution back in 1989 in Eastern Europe during the communism fall. Thanks in advance to however can help me. Alex
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	2221
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	30643  

Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search PM
    If it's a home made video why is there a Romanian television logo?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Because it is from their archives. Each time you get some footage from their archives the logo will be on. Can you help me with my question please? Thanks. Alex
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by alexjoy View Post
    Because it is from their archives. Each time you get some footage from their archives the logo will be on. Can you help me with my question please? Thanks. Alex
    Well, why don't you ask them?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    They do not have this knolegde. I couldn't find anyone to know the answer until now when I decided to post on each forum specialized until maybe with a little luck someone will recognise it. So, can you help me or not? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search PM
    They do not have this knolegde. I couldn't fine anyone to know the answer until now when I decided to post on each forum speclialised until maybe with a little luck someone will recognise it. So, can you help me or not? Thanks.
    I am curious, why is it so significant to you what camera was used?

Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    I am a collector of the home video footage from the Revolution in my country back in 1989. I collect as many info I can on the cameras used to film the Revolution. So far I know all, less this last one. If you can help, please do so. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search PM
    I am a collector of the home video footage from the Revolution in my country back in 1989. I collect as many info I can on the cameras used to film the Revolution. So far I know all, less this last one. If you can help, please do so. Thanks.
    I can imagine that the people who filmed that stuff are glad they remained unknown, including details that could link them. Even now I am sure there are still some die hard Ceaușescu admirers who would like to know ........
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    No, at the time they all went to TVR at the television's request, and gave the footage to be copied or even the originals for a small appearance in the studio, being presented as the ones who filmed to the Revolution... Anyway it seems that you can't help me. Thanks anyway. PS - Though I must admit that I was surprised that you knew the TVR logo. No many know this... Good night. Alex
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!