VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I lost my extensive (see also COMPLETE) collection of the new Doctor Who series a couple years ago, and have been itching to get it back ever since.... long story short, evil ex and a microwave.
    My best friend has finally decided to get into the show thanks to the 50th anniversary, and asked me to hook him up with the DVDs, forgetting they were fried.... and be being the nice guy i am, said sure, I'll have them to you by thanksgiving.
    So that means i need to torrent the entirety of the new series, 2005 to now, and somehow make them work on DVD players....
    I have no bloody clue how to do this.
    I can crack games on my PC, i could give them to watch on his computer, but he's looking for proper DVD player stuff. and seeing as i owe him big time for alot of things, i intend to provide.
    I don't feel anyone's losing money as.. i have the disks... they're just... fried and mainly so i can look at the box sets fondly.
    Can someone please walk this total noob to ripping and such through the process? I know i can get the whole bunch in MKV format, if that's a decent stepping stone. if not, i can find them in another format i am sure (Satan bless the internet)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_inline_mi589c8Nwe1qz4rgp.gif
Views:	448
Size:	866.1 KB
ID:	21431

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please reread our rules. Especially the warez rules.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?

It doesn't matter if you once owned them. You should of course have made backup of the original dvds.