VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Google has a tremendous wealth of still images that are free, or lead to sites where they can be purchased. Are there any sites that have flash images that are free? I am preparing some online apps for my first grade students (games, tutorials, etc). The website/software that I am using is pretty kid-unfriendly. I put graphics wherever I can, even audio, but it would really help if I had flash images of, for example, a friendly monster that raises his arm in victory, when a student gets a correct answer...something more in tune with today's video kids. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Haopengyou; 24th Jan 2014 at 10:13.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You mentioned Google . . .

Google can be your friend for free flash images, too, although overwhelmingly so.

Searching on "free flash images" produced over 4 MILLION links, the first of which had a lot to offer.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Did you mean .swf animations ? or something else ?
    Quote Quote  
  4. thank you for your question! I am very new to this, so the first thing I need to do is learn how to ask questions My simplest need - the program works a little bit like powerpoint - I make various slides, can put text and graphics, music, video, etc..I would like to be able to insert animated graphics instead of a plain inanimate graphic. After this, I would like to learn how to make simple animation - maybe like a cartoon, to be able to present mini lessons to my students. Please feel free to ask me more questions, throw more words in, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  5. First clarify what formats your program supports . It won't do you any good if you waste time searching for formats that aren't supported

For example some programs might support animated .gif but not animated .swf .

Some programs have partial support - so the image might be visible, but might not animate
    Quote Quote