VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI,
    Yes Im a female and yes I admit 110% im stupid when it comes to computers,Can anyone help me ive put lots of video clips from my dads horses hunts together and I want to make a dvd that allows editing such as possibility of adding music, cutting some of the lehgth of clips etc...but duno where to start does anyone out there do this online, would pay small money if someone would do it for me????any advice offfers, please dont tell me ta do it myself as im due my baby soon so im not able to stay sitting down for long periods to edit myself....please help any of u computer genies out there.
    thanks in advance
    wendy
    Last edited by johns0; 20th Mar 2012 at 19:19. Reason: privacy
    Quote Quote  
  2. Perhaps a slideshow program is better than a full blown video editor then:

http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/index.html

Assuming you're using Windows the simplest of editors comes from Microsoft and is free.
    Trouble is, they all take a bit (or a lot) of learning how to use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COncNnm6A3U
    Last edited by transporterfan; 19th Mar 2012 at 20:01.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wendydoncon View Post
    HI,
    Yes Im a female and yes I admit 110% im stupid when it comes to computers,Can anyone help me ive put lots of video clips from my dads horses hunts together and I want to make a dvd that allows editing such as possibility of adding music, cutting some of the lehgth of clips etc...but duno where to start does anyone out there do this online, would pay small money if someone would do it for me????any advice offfers, please dont tell me ta do it myself as im due my baby soon so im not able to stay sitting down for long periods to edit myself....please help any of u computer genies out there.
    thanks in advance
    wendy
    I can't help you out by making a DVD for you, but I'm asking a moderator to remove your email address. It is not a good idea to post your email address online. It is a good way to get lots and lots of additional spam. Anyone who wants the job can PM you. (VideoHelp members can send each other a private message via the website.)
    Last edited by johns0; 20th Mar 2012 at 20:10. Reason: privacy
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That kind of job needs a lot of time to be done ,so i don't think you will have it done for little money.

I think you should better give up editing and be happy if you can have your clips copied to DVD.

Editing could be done latter from the DVDs when you have more time and money.Many people could do such editing but if you do not do it yourself ,it will take a lot of time to explain accurately what you want.

You should tell on what kind of medium your clips are (VHS ,Hi8,super 8,DV or any thing else) ,how many and how long they are...
    That would help those who can help you to answer.
    Last edited by misermidas; 24th Mar 2012 at 12:04.
    Quote Quote