VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    here is a clip from a film i made for a project at uni. last week the file was fine but all of a sudden the file has become pixalated and choppy in the upper 1/3 of the screen. any ideas why?

here is the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwxFra-fTUE&feature=channel_page

thanks guys!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't see "pixalated and choppy", but I do get brightness flashing in that area. I can only assume a conversion error.
    1/ Is this absent in your source file?
    2/ Did you convert before uploading to YouTube, or did they convert from your original?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yeah thats what i meant- i didnt really know how to describe it.

the clip is from a 4 minute video i had to do for a presentation, and when i showed the presentation last week it was fine. im not sure what ive done to the files since but they are all like this.

there is not a conversion so to speak- i had to render the animation of the model and that is saved as an .avi which is then imported to imovie.

even if i open it on imovie and watch it through there or watch the version i saved for last week they both go flashy. although the other footage i use in the movie that is not avi is fine.

sucks!

thanks for your reply though

(youtube was only used to show the problem)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    oh and it was absent in the source file but now i seems to be happening there which means i will have to re-render it all!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    any ideas guys?
    Quote Quote