VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. can anyone suggest a good program to record from tv and vhs to pc as I have a hauppauge wintv-go card but I am not impressed with audio, also I have tried Chris TV but not much better video is ok but not audio
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    could you explain the audio problems?
    Quote Quote  
  3. yes the audio is very low and sounds muffled a bit
    Quote Quote  
  4. Not that it will fix your audio problem, but I like to use Virtual VCR. Great software. Simple, you can save profiles, and it's free.

Darryl
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you checked your LINE IN settings on your audio card. Under advanced features, there are sliders where you can adjust your audio in level. Don't raise it all the way, or you will get excessive noise. I had to play with mine and try a few test captures before getting it where I liked it.
    Rob
    Quote Quote  
  6. Not that it will fix your audio problem, but I like to use Virtual VCR. Great software. Simple, you can save profiles, and it's free.
    well I tried this and it wouldnt do a thing didnt even get a picture absolutly nothing and I scaned all channels so god knows whats wrong as I tried everything

Have you checked your LINE IN settings on your audio card. Under advanced features, there are sliders where you can adjust your audio in level. Don't raise it all the way, or you will get excessive noise. I had to play with mine and try a few test captures before getting it where I liked it.
    will check this out many thanks
    Quote Quote