VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Grrrrrrr, I hate this!!!
    I can't remember the name of this program and it's killing me!!

It adds subtitles permanently to AVI's, just like AutoGK and Vdub,
    But it's not them, I seem to remember that it might start with an A, it might be some sorta shareware. I read about it, but now I've forgotten!!!
    It's driving me nuts!!

Please help me, before I go bonkers.

yes, I looked here and doom9 and afterdawn and googled, but no dice.

Please!!!
    Looking for subtitles of: Höök tt0997023, Lime tt0269480, La clé sur la porte tt0077348. tt=iMDb.com Found Desideria tt0081724 subtitle! :-)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I googled AutoGK clone and this came up:

"But then avi.NET runs the risk of looking like an AutoGK clone."
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hmm no, it don't sounds like them either ... I just wanted to know cos it's killing me
    thanks for trying,
    do you know if there is a generic name for such an app?
    Looking for subtitles of: Höök tt0997023, Lime tt0269480, La clé sur la porte tt0077348. tt=iMDb.com Found Desideria tt0081724 subtitle! :-)
    Quote Quote  
  4. nah, I read about it at some site, maybe it had something to do with avi demux? My memory is blurry
    It had nothing to do with avi to DVD conversion.
    I seem to remember that it was an app exclusively and solely build for that purpose, to burn subs into Avi's ....

on another note:
    Do you know of any all-in-one avi to DVD app that is faster than ConvertXtoDVD?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Looking for subtitles of: Höök tt0997023, Lime tt0269480, La clé sur la porte tt0077348. tt=iMDb.com Found Desideria tt0081724 subtitle! :-)
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Forgot about it, but it's not that similiar to autogk because autogk is mainly a dvd to avi tool and avi recomp is mainly designed to reconvert avis.
    Quote Quote  
  7. yes, i merely used autogk as an attention grabber, sorry bout that So, yes, I haven't checked the features of both so I will take your word for it that they are very different.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote