VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am hoping someone can help me with this problem. I purchased a Panasonic DMR-EH75V and I am trying to burn a disc to my hard drive and everytime I try it come up as:

cannot copy.
    possible reasons are:

I have a DMR-E85H and have no problems burning a disc to the hard drive.

I have the DVD Recorder on HDD and try to burn from there to DVD

I have tried several discs that are different brand names..

If you can help me out I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Bill
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bill,

I am certainly new at this whole machine as well, but hope I can provide a few tips. Have you tried using the remote FUNCTION button to navigate to Advanced Copy mode? There, you can set it up to copy DVD to HDD. Or check out each point it alerts you about why it cannot copy. I have not had good success using the front panel "copy" buttons (far right) to perform direct copying. Not sure why.

Perhaps the DVD you are copying is not of proper format, copyright problems, etc.

But it I can be honest, I am looking for a good forum of users of this model that can assist in various tasks as well. The instruction manual is not reader-friendly, I feel helpless in many regards.

I would love to find a more acceptable easy-to-read and understand instruction "cheat" sheet if you know of anyone who has developed this.

Thanks

Dale
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi I have a problem with my dvd recorder dmr EH75V. The optical reader reemplazardo damage and I need a new one. My question: Where I can send it to me it repaired in united states? Thanks for the answer in advance.

My email is pachecowest@gmail.com
    Quote Quote