VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. There are two captured videos of the same footage but only when overlapping them at a certain time they can display the footage correctly. I work with Premiere CS5 and i want to join those two videos accordingly so that they create correctly the final video without gaps! Is there some tutorial i can see, so i can understand how this join can be made?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanx but i cant find tutorials on how to match overlapping videos etc. as in my case!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Match overlapping... well imagine there are two videos. One of them (named A) is 2min and the other (named B) is 4min.
    Video B is the continuity of A but the only issue is, that the beginning of B is not at the end of A, but at A's 1.5 min. So there are 0.5min of B contained in A. So i need to join A and B at their common point in order to join them flawlessly!
    Do i make sense?
    Quote Quote  
  4. put the clips on the timeline, use the slide tool, grab clip B, move it into clip A

http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/premiere/pro/edit/slide.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zoranb View Post
    I work with Premiere CS5....
    What you want is probably among the easiest premiere can do, and I am puzzled how you could not have figured it out sitting in front of it, hitting a button here and there and casually perusing F1 help. Premiere has a steep learning curve, but not too steep so as to still need a tutorial for this, IMHO. Simply plonk the two clips on two tracks V1 & V2, align them, roll back end of A to meet B start, push B clip onto V1, zoom maximum so that end of A fits to B start. Viola.
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!