VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone, i have been to this site and often found answers without the need to add anything or ask a fresh question, till this week.

I know people on here usually say leawo is a piece of S**t but i have been through quite a few bits of software and at least yyou can make folders of grouped clips/movies, whereas everything from dvdfab, aiseesoft to imtoo & Ashampoo seeem to make just one menu where you can pick the movies you loaded in. If it were 2 or 3 clips, thats fine, but its more like 100 clips, as i want to make a dvd of all the short movies i made with friends at uni.

The strange part is if i capture a widescreen clip and put it into leawo it makes the blu and plays it correctly, if i tweak it, or try to output the file in top quality Leawo says its 16:9 but the final blu its 4:3 sided and stretched the 1:85:1 to the top and bottom. I have tried different output settings. So far imtoo is the one that does them al correctly without being told to change anything, and this only happens on blu software, put them in any dvd programme and they look correct

if anyone has ideas or a new way to think on htis

or better yet, a blu creator programme that actuyally lets me make folders and such would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your time
    - Chris
    Quote Quote  
  2. If you have Premiere CS6 or above, you have or are entitled to Adobe Encore. While not perfect, it is in a whole different league than imtoo or leawo. No program will allow hundreds of items in a single menu -- it is outside the DVD or BR specs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. smrpix

Thank you, dear zombie jesus i had not even considered using encore, havent used it since i made music videos for a living and had to make professional dvds. Thank you, i am now running premiere cc, but i think i still have an old cs6 lying about, finding the serial again will be a fuun house destroying experience. Really cheers, that will prob do more than i could need
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Muffineatingking View Post
    smrpix

Thank you, dear zombie jesus i had not even considered using encore, havent used it since i made music videos for a living and had to make professional dvds. Thank you, i am now running premiere cc, but i think i still have an old cs6 lying about, finding the serial again will be a fuun house destroying experience. Really cheers, that will prob do more than i could need
    I don't remember the exact procedure, but with a CC license Adobe will let you download a fresh copy of Premiere CS6 in order to get Encore. It's kind of hidden IIRC, but it's there. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!