VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I'm evaluating Ulead VideoStudio 11 on Vista but I cannot see how to do two things:

First, when I press 'preview' on the share screen when I have the dvd ready, nothing shows

Second, Only one template appears when in design mode for the menu.

Do I have to 'import' the contents on the second cd ? does anyone experienced something similar ?

Thankz !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi,

You should probably go at Ulead's web board(support forum) for this. I'm not saying the members here cannot answer that specific question but the competency of videostudio users is not to be denied.

Have you downloaded the Vista patch for VideoStudio 11 ?[/url]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by run1492
    I'm evaluating Ulead VideoStudio 11 on Vista but I cannot see how to do two things:

First, when I press 'preview' on the share screen when I have the dvd ready, nothing shows
    Try updating DirectX -- this resolves some issues with trying to add chapters to a video -- perhaps it will solve your preview issue (I am not sure).

Originally Posted by run1492
    Second, Only one template appears when in design mode for the menu.

Do I have to 'import' the contents on the second cd ? does anyone experienced something similar ?
    The TRIAL has limited number of templates -- the purchased version will have many more templates...

Regards,
    George
    Quote Quote