VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello. I am facing problem exploring and coping photos from NOKIA cell to PC. I open the explorer after connecting PC with cell via USB but some photos are not gone be displayed, so u cannot copy them. Is any way to fix this issue? Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Maybe a photo extractor software?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think many people now are using Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloudbased solutions.

Other than "look in the DCIM folder", that's about the only advice, If Nokia is Android based? Maybe you looked in the wrong storage device? Maybe try extSD.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nokia ?

More info needed ... N97's have a bug which cause the same issue.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Are the pics on the phone or on the storage card?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bjs View Post
    Nokia ?

More info needed ...
    You are entirely correctly, but he is not a clueless newbie. I figured after over 7 years of membership and 300+ posts that if he couldn't be bothered to even tell us what his model was, I couldn't be bothered to look into his problem.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Are the pics on the phone or on the storage card?
    I think in the phone. But there are some other photos there being recognized and some no
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Originally Posted by Bjs View Post
    Nokia ?

More info needed ...
    You are entirely correctly, but he is not a clueless newbie. I figured after over 7 years of membership and 300+ posts that if he couldn't be bothered to even tell us what his model was, I couldn't be bothered to look into his problem.
    The model is C202. Come on man...I am not able to stay 24 hrs a day in computer. So get e job a look busy
    Quote Quote