VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I have a Eurotech DVDR-4001 DVD recorder which I have had about 6 months. Its records in DVD+R and DVD+RW.
    On the whole it gives a great performance, but just occasionally when I have finished a recording it fails to stop recording. I try to switch off by the remote control and then the stop button on the recorder, and also have tried to turn off the machine altogether, but to no avail.

The only thing that I can do is to switch off the recorder by pulling out the plug. I know that I should not do this, but I have no other alternative. When I do this, and restart the recorder it shows no recording.
    Is there anyway that I can retrieve the data i.e. the film.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions in resolving the problem.
    I have e-mailed the company, but have not received any reply yet.

I look forward to hearing from any member of the forum accordingly.

Many thanks,

Classicfilmbuff.[/b]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Its been a long time, but are you still around?

I have an issue that I am trying to resolve for a neighbour, I have been trying to get a maual on line for him but no success.

can you help in any way?

thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    If you look at the magnifying glass under classicfilmbuff's user info next to his post, you'll see he was a one post wonder. If you click on his user name you will also see that he hasn't been on since March 8, 2005. No, he's not still around.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the info jman98, it was just a shot in the dark as a last resort, I was hoping for some info about the dvd-d4001.
    thanks again.
    Quote Quote