VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Is there a program, or somone that knows how to remove the Watermark in the middle of a Video frame that runs about 40 seconds.
    I am doing a Veteran's Day presentation for Church Service honoring Military from the Parish that are in or was in the Military.
    Please let me know a program that can do this and possibly easy step by step personal instructions to accomplish this the easiset way. I don't have much time.
    I will be using Movie Maker and Power point to create the final video. Would appreciate any help.
    My eMail address: RISurma@SBCGlobal.net
    Thanking you in advance of your help.

Gemini-dreamer

2. Originally Posted by gemini-dreamer11 View Post
    Please let me know a program that can do this and possibly easy step by step personal instructions to accomplish this the easiset way. I don't have much time.
    I will be using Movie Maker and Power point to create the final video. Would appreciate any help.
    You know nothing about working with video and want to remove a logo and have only Movie Maker and Powerpoint with which to work?

Forget about it.

There are some guides on this site about removing logos from videos:

https://www.videohelp.com/guides?searchtext=&tools=&madeby=&formatconversionselect=&how...or+List+Guides

But you'll never figure it out in time. Good luck.