VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi i m trying to convert some divx to dvd with subs. im using tmpgenc to convert to either mpg1 or mpg2. the problem is, that only some subs are showing and not all. I know it is not being cut off because i can still see some subs that are really long. I even changed the aspect ratio to 16:3. can anyone please help. I tried everything, and svcd2dvd doesnt work either.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    have you tried diko or thefilmmachine or dvd2svcd or avi2dvd? they all can make dvd with switchable subs from srt.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick
    have you tried diko or thefilmmachine or dvd2svcd or avi2dvd? they all can make dvd with switchable subs from srt.
    i tried the dvd2svcd and avi2dvd but they wont read my subs for some reason, their srt subs
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Baldrick
    i just tried diko and the audio is out of sync
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I guess you are using directvobsub? Because in my experience TMPGEnc does not work well with it. If you still want to convert via dshow, try setting ffdshow to decode DivX and enabling subs in it. In my tests it worked much better with TMPGEnc.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by celtic_druid
    I guess you are using directvobsub? Because in my experience TMPGEnc does not work well with it. If you still want to convert via dshow, try setting ffdshow to decode DivX and enabling subs in it. In my tests it worked much better with TMPGEnc.
    can you walk me through please?
    Quote Quote