VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Windows 7 DVD maker is really rattling my cage. If I delete a picture, all pics after that delete lose their sort order and revert to what I assume is sort by file name. This simple project that has taken hours upon hours has me stumped once again. I have chosen a clip art image in .jpg of what I want used for the foreground of the menu. I have selected the option to display the menu before the video. The file that I am using does not appear elsewhere in the video of several vacation pictures.

The menu shows up as the second picture to be display, not the first. Can anyone enlighten me as to a fix for this?

I do not have any filters listed under compatibility.

Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use something other than Windows DVD Maker. I did try Windows DVD Maker a few times. It has some interesting menu templates, but as you have also discovered, it is buggy. For making a photo slideshow, you might like DVD slideshow GUI.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Or get a older copy of Vegas Movie Studio. (less then $50.00 and found I one for $26 on Amazon) It has a excellent slide show maker built in that does an outstanding job. Just be sure to reduce the size of your photos if you use a older version. The latest version seems to accept larger resolution photos with ease. Or download the trial and just try it out.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!