VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I am new to this forum so hello to all. I will explain my situation... as a note I am working on a MAC.

- I have produced a 15 minute video clip which features 3D Anaglyph graphics (supplied by a 3rd party) . In order to get the full benefit of the 3D the graphics the exported .mov file has to be uncompressed which I have done. This ends up being a 20GB file.

- I wish for the 15 minute video to be put in a blu ray compatible format, burnt to blu ray. From what I have read and done, I exported the video file in compressor to an mpeg2 mkv format which it ends up being 4 - 5GB so I am guessing it is being compressed, from what I read this is the only option for me using a MAC.

Is there a solution where I can output the video in uncompressed format and then convert to an uncompressed blu ray format which I can burn?

Time and speed is of the essence here so much appreciated if anyone could help. As said, I am on a MAC but if push comes to shove I might be able to get access to a PC.

Thanks
    Brett
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I suggest you download the trial version of Adobe After Effects for MAC and use that for your purpose, it is a powereful editing program.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi,

I already have CS3 , so is there specific function in AE that will enable me to publish an uncompressed blu ray compatible burn file?

Thanks
    Brett
    Quote Quote