VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    If you're considering this software, save your money & look elsewhere.

Now that I have it, I regret buying Pavtube Blue Ray Ripper. To a degree, it does what's advertised but it fell well short of meeting my expectations - which were based on PT's exaggerated claims. Additionally, I found that Tech Support is weak at best. Some of the questions I emailed to them went unanswered, while the one that was gave me no useful information other than we'll report that to our R&D group.

Richard
    Best regards, Richard
    Quote Quote  
  2. http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm it's free and updated for all the new protections bluray and dvd enjoy and if you need more functions you can buy seperately , pavtube sounds like a scam don't waste your money on noname softwares.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    anydvd is another great one to invest in - it has bluray support also but costs more than the standard dvd edition. Anydvd does not have a free version but is updated frequently and has a free trial period to test it.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by dylz View Post
    http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm it's free and updated for all the new protections bluray and dvd enjoy and if you need more functions you can buy seperately , pavtube sounds like a scam don't waste your money on noname softwares.
    I use DVDFab regularly to rip & burn DVDs. I also tried their demo Blue Ray Ripper & it works pretty good too. I don't usually buy no name software but unfortunately, I let my guard down with this one.
    Best regards, Richard
    Quote Quote