VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a Pioneer 520 standalone dvd recorder. I am trying to open the DVD's in Shrink and it comes up that there is no valid css key? The DVD plays on all three of my dvd players plus in power dvd on the computer? Any ideas on how to get Shrink to open it up?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Use DVD Decrypter to rip and DVD Shrink to compress
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Even though his sentences are non sequitur, I assume that he is refering to DVDs created on his 520. These DVDs do NOT have any protection on them what-so-ever. I think that he should just drag and drop them to a folder on his HD and shrink them to his heart's content.
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If the dvd has been recorded by his Pioneer recorder, then there is no need to shrink. Its already a dvdr disc under 4.37GB

Use DVD Decrypter in ISO read mode and then ISO write mode for burning.

Or on the fly burning using your burning software (eg Nero)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well I record the original file (boxing matches/UFC matches) in Fine mode which only fits 1 hr per dvd. This way for myself I have the clearest recording. Was trying to combine a couple fights to one disk for a friend simply by using DVD shrink's reauthor mode. I will try the drag and drop method to see if that works. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mucho Gracias! Dragging and dropping them right to my harddrive worked perfect.
    Quote Quote