VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    OK I was going to attempt to make a fireplace DVD like this one

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Holiday-Hearth/dp/B00006RJCM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-1372349-4...7525142&sr=8-1
    What I thought was cool is it plays either the crackling fire sound, Christmas music or both.
    Is there any slick way of doing this?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Three audio tracks and an authoring tool that supports more than two audio tracks. DVD Lab Pro and DVD Workshop Pro should both be able to do this, as should DVD Architect. Not sure if GUIForDVDAuthor can do more than two audio tracks, but worth a look if you need a free solution.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I always wondered how two audio tracks are played simultaneously on one track, i.e., a director's commentary has the original track to a movie (dialogue, etc.) and the director's commentary over the original track. Hmm.. how is that done anyway?? I checked the guides but didn't find anything.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rbatty11
    a director's commentary has the original track to a movie (dialogue, etc.) and the director's commentary over the original track. Hmm.. how is that done
    The commentary and movie audio is mixed into one track. No magic involved. A Video DVD can only play one audio track at a time.

/Mats
    Quote Quote