VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Really need your help!!!!! My in-laws got JVS HD camera and were recording video during vacation. Beside the pain of JVS proprietary format which I had to convert to mpg, now I have 290 files which I need to burn on DVD to watch on TV. I tried using DVD Flick, but it has a limit of only 99 files. Is there anyway around it with another program? Please advice what I should do to make it playable on a regular DVD. Thanks!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    We will assume that they are less than 4.3gb in total. (size of one DVD single layer)
    U could always join them all together using an editor or simple joiner, then the number of files is a non issue.
    If you want to jump to one place in particular, then set chapter points.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Actually, the size is over 7GB (for DL DVD), but I can split files in half to fit a regular DVD. What editor or simple joiner would you recommend me?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    TMPGenc will join mpg and its free.
    Another I used is EasyVideoJoiner ...it's got a free trial (but I think the trial only joins 5 clips at a time)
    As far as the size I was only asking if it would fit on a DVD (single or double makes no difference) if you joined them all together.
    Quote Quote