VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there, first of all a big hello to you all . I hope you can help me in my hour of need, my wife is very hormonal due to pregnancy and is angry that we missed the first 6 episodes of the new series of Lost I thought I had hit the jackpot when I found them on Limewire, but I can't get the AVI files to play through Windows Media Viewer it connects to the codec server (beyond me, i dont even understand codecs) but then says error obtaining codec. Now I am not very technical although I can find my way round a computer and the web, I thought if I download something like DivX I may be able to play it through there although to be honest I have no idea.

By the looks of things this exactly the type of topic you don't like, but if somebody could please at least point me in the right direction you will be helping out a weary man in his hour of need. many thanks in anticipation. :P

2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Buy it on DVD when it's released or wait for reruns on tv. Downloading tv = warez = not allowed in our forum.