VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Everyone,

I would like to stream Live TV to my website but I really couldn't figure it out, how to do that. I have seen a few websites have streamed the live Tv more than 50 channels for example: http://livetv.afghansite.com/live_tv.asp?live_tv_country=Afghanistan. Does anyone know how can I stream live tv to my website?

Any help well be really appreciated.

thanks in advance

Best regards

Moe
    MH
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Could some one recomend a good card that could be used to do this?
    From the "How too" it said I needed a "Capture card with TV-in/Video-in"

Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    a cheap bt8xxx based card, can do the job. Also all those vivo VGA cards too.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by SatStorm View Post
    a cheap bt8xxx based card, can do the job. Also all those vivo VGA cards too.
    I have tried vivo VGA cards, but they are not good. Have not tried bt8xxx though.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Make sure your web site isn't available to the public. If it is, and one of the TV channels finds out, an army of lawyers will appear at your door.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Ok i am looking to add a tv tuner card that will work good with my dell 9200 any suggestions please let me know. also i guess this won't work but i purchased a Hauppauge wintv-HVR-850 usb HDTV adapter i can get it my desk top just can't capture it with vlc as well as adobe flash live media encoder 3.1. I haven't tried the Windows media encoder yet but i wan't to make sure that the Happauge tv tuner cards will even work for streaming over the net??? Or if i should re think the TV Tuner card before i go any further. If Happauge makes a Tv Tuner card that works well please let me know the modle i need if anyone klmpws that as well Thanks Danny

I would love to get this going useing the Adobe Flash media encoder if i can but anything working is better than nothing i guess
    Last edited by danny1mmafan; 29th Feb 2012 at 01:55.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You will exceed your server load very soon and then suspended...

You need to look into Amazon S3 for live streaming etc.
    Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series, 1TB HDD
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by afghanistan-culture View Post
    Does anyone know how can I stream live tv to my website?
    Yes but show a credit reference and proof of copyright license. They should have told you this.
    Recommends: Kiva.org - Loans that change lives.
    http://www.kiva.org/about
    Quote Quote