VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I cannot find a region free code for LG HT 356 home cinema system,there are a couple of answers out there,but none actually work,the most common answer is,open drawer,press pause,press zero five time,a menu will appear,this does not work on my LG HT 356.
    Can anyone help please,I must have the only system with no region free fix!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Specialty players (this includes portables, DVD/VHS combos, TV/DVD combos, and yes even home theater systems) usually CANNOT be unlocked. Well, you certainly don't have the only home theater system that can't be unlocked.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks,
    There should be a fix out there somewhere.Had sent email to LG,they confirmed because it was bought in UK,it would not be region free,but they said it can be unblocked,though they are not allowed to tell me how to do it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe someone will post. I mean it's not impossible that a code exists, but again, most specialty players can't be unlocked.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I have found a partial answer in another forum,it at least lets me into the region menu,but the set up of this other LG home cinema is a slightly different content,so hopefully an answer is there somewhere.
    Quote Quote