VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    On this link you may convert nearly anything to any other things. Even YouTube videos to avi:
    www.youconvertit.com
    Quote Quote  
  2. deleted
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No spam atall here. It was just a recommendation of a usefull link. I've seen others do the same without being accused of spam. So what's the problem ????????
    Quote Quote  
  4. It's usually spam when when someone joins and their first and only post is an ad for a web site.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I will leave it to the Mod to decide
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jagabo
    It's usually spam when when someone joins and their first and only post is an ad for a web site.
    that's exactly why I got suspicious
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MJA
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    It's usually spam when when someone joins and their first and only post is an ad for a web site.
    that's exactly why I got suspicious
    Sorry, but it was neither my first nor my only posting today. Would it have been "less" spam if I had waited a day or a week untill I posted the message? That's what I read in your messages. This is slowly becomming off-topic, so no further comments from here.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Topp
    Sorry, but it was neither my first nor my only posting today.
    According to the timestamps on your posts it was your first post. And at the time MJA replied it was your only post.

Originally Posted by Topp
    Would it have been "less" spam if I had waited a day or a week untill I posted the message?
    Typical spammer behavior is to create a new account, post their ad(s), and never appear again.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm willing to give Topp a chance, as the site is freeware. But not a good choice for a first post.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My first posting was a comment to the Daewoo DFX-4505 DVD recorder. Then I looked over the Forums to see if I could supply any of my knowledge to any of the subject. I foud a recommendation of a free convertion service on the web addecate - and then some comment to another subject. What can I say? The posting in this forum was not spam, it was not off-topic, I was not promoting my own product, I am not selling v-pills etc. So, when I am not spamming, how can I ever have the behaviour of a spammer? Thanks for the extra chance - I'll see if I ever need it. End of dicussion. Cheers fro snowy Denmark.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Topp
    My first posting was a comment to the Daewoo DFX-4505 DVD recorder. Then I looked over the Forums to see if I could supply any of my knowledge to any of the subject. I foud a recommendation of a free convertion service on the web addecate - and then some comment to another subject. What can I say?
    I'm not saying your post was spam or not spam. I was just pointing out there may have been reason to be suspicious. According to the time stamps on your posts the first post was about the video conversion site and your second post was about the Magnum DRW 9500:

MJA's post was is time stamped at 18:25, between those two posts, after you posted about the video conversion site and before you posted about the Magnum DRW 9500. I don't see any post about a Daewoo DFX-4505 DVD recorder.

By the way, every time I've gone to the linked web site I just get an "under maintenance" message.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Oops, duplicate post.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think I clearly enough depicted that I posted a COMMENT on the Daewoo. This is not the same as a message in any forum. To see my COMMENT please read the propriate Daewoo comment page:
    https://www.videohelp.com/dvdrecorders/daewoo-dfx-4505/1792
    - and I have noticed too, that the website is under maintenace.
    Now, this thread has become way off topic, so let us close it now, shall we?
    Quote Quote